The Enfield Congregational Church was first organized in 1680, and moved to its present location at the corner of Enfield St. and South Rd. in 1849. Jonathan Edwards delivered his famous sermon, "Sinners In the Hands of an Angry God" in 1741 and the statue of Thomas Abbey in front of the building signifies his role as the drummer who alerted worshippers to the outbreak of the Revolutionary War. Sunday services are held at 10am and are led by Rev. Kathy Faber.