Homeland Security is looking to the Connecticut public for help finding a suspect who may have been involved in “one of the largest underground networks ever encountered by law enforcement,” according to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement news release.
Through the efforts of Operation Roundtable, 14 of the suspect’s associates have been arrested, according to WTNH. This final suspect is said to be the last remaining person involved with that child pornography organization.
Homeland Security is encouraging the public to download a smartphone app called Operation Predator, which gives information on wanted suspects.
The public should look out for these likely attributes (according to ICE):
- Named Shaun
- Adult man
- 40 to 50 years old
- Living within a 100-mile radius of the New Haven, Connecticut, area
- Has degrees in electrical engineering and construction management
- Proficient with computer programming
- Works in construction management
- Travels frequently
- May have worked as a director of IT or information security
- May have a family member living in Hamburg, Germany
How to report:
- Report the information through the toll-free HSI Tip Line at
- Comple HSI's online tip form
- Submit tips through ICE's Operation Predator smartphone app