1. A free lecture entitled will be presented Wednesday at the Enfield Congregational Church, 1295 Enfield St., at 7 p.m. The program will feature health tips, including activities and exercise to keep the mind and body fit, with a special focus on dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
2. Weekly are played Wednesdays at 7 p.m. at Holy Family Church Hall, 23 Simon Rd.
3. Asnuntuck Community College is offering for kids in grades 1 to 8. The registration deadline is June 1. Get more information and register by calling 860-253-3066 or 860-253-3034.
4. The National Weather Service says to expect showers and possibly a thunderstorm Wednesday, with a high temperature near 56. Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers, and a low around 39.
5. Sign up for the daily and weekly newsletter and breaking news alerts on the Enfield Patch home page, and check out the Enfield Patch Facebook page. The Facebook "like" button is conveniently located at the top of each page. Give us your thumbs up. (We are on the way to 400 "likes"; thanks for your support!)