1. Due to Monday being a legal holiday, the will be closed, and will re-open Tuesday at 9 a.m.
2. Also because of the holiday, the Enfield Town Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall, 820 Enfield St.
3. Jan. 2 is Run It Up the Flagpole and See If Anyone Salutes Day
4. Monday will be mostly sunny, with a high temperature near 43, according to the National Weather Service. Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
5. We're closing in on 900 Facebook "likes" en route to 1,000 and beyond! Sign up for the daily and weekly newsletter and breaking news alerts on the Enfield Patch home page, and check out the Enfield Patch Facebook page. The Facebook "like" button is conveniently located at the top of each story; give us your thumbs up.