McDonald’s customers that crave an Egg McMuffin® after midnight are in luck, as participating McDonald’s restaurants are now open and serving breakfast after midnight. From August 1-31, McDonald’s customers can tweet a photo or Vine video of their McDonald’s after midnight food for a chance to win a $25 Arch Card. Arch Cards are good for purchases at McDonald’s only. Most McDonald’s restaurants in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts are now open 24-hours and serve breakfast after midnight, along with a full range of burgers, sandwiches and beverages.
Here’s how to participate:
1. Follow @McD_CTWMA on Twitter
2. Make sure your account is set to public so we can follow you back
3. Take a photo/video using Twitter, Instagram or Vine of your late night McDonald’s food
4. Post your photo/video to Twitter and be sure to include the following:
· Hashtag #TasteofSummer
· Hashtag town of the McDonald’s where you are (ex., #Hartford #Springfield)
· Tag @McD_CTWMA
5. Winners will be chosen based on creativity and each week @McD_CTWMA will giveaway a $25 Arch Card
How Do I Know If I Won? If you are selected as a winner we will send you a direct message (DM) on Twitter.
* No purchase necessary. Submissions become the property of McDonald’s and may be reprinted by McDonald’s. For full rules, visit Taste of Summer Rules http://ow.ly/d/1pr2
The Connecticut and Western Massachusetts McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association is comprised of local McDonald’s restaurant owners who are community and industry leaders. They have a long-standing commitment to supporting educational initiatives and organizations in the communities they serve, including providing resources to promote balanced, active lifestyles to kids and nutritional information for families. For more information, visit moms.mcconnecticut.com or moms.mcmassachusetts.com or follow us on Twitter @McD_CTWMA.
McDonald's USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options, including wholesome choices, made from quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald's 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald's U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter @McDonalds and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.